DCM TIME FRAME EVOLUTION LOUD SPEAKERS PRAISED IN RESIDENTIAL SYSTEMS MAGAZINE
DCM's TimeFrame Evolution Loudspeakers
"Many Customers come into our store asking for DCM"
How long have you been a dealer for the manufacturer of this product?
We've been a DCM dealer for about eight years.
How do you rate the product's design?
It's a great looking speaker, and it blends in just about anywhere.
For what types of installations is this product most suited?
It's a good speaker for both home theaters and dual-purpose rooms- rooms where there is a dedicated listening area with a plasma mounted on the wall and a surround sound system. It's a consistent speaker; I like it's mellow sound.
If you could influence the next phase of product development, what Features on this model would you like to see changed or added?
This model is an upgrade on a DCM classic, so they have already [made enhancements]. We love DCM and we love this speaker, so we are happy that they came out with a new model. Many customers come into our store asking for DCM, mostly because they remember their great quality speakers from years ago.
- Floorstanding loudspeaker series including the Time Frame Evolution 100 tower and the Time Frame Evolution 200 tower
- 35mm-cloth dome tweeter
- 6-1/2-inch Kevlar cone midrange
- 6-1/2-inch glass fiber cone woofer (100s offer one, 200s offer two)
- Perforated radiused steel grille
- One-inch thick MDF front baffle
- MSRP of $999.95 per pair for 200s ($799.95 per pair for 100s) 10-year warranty
- Comes in a Dark Cherry Vinyl Finish
- For more information, visit www.dcmspeakers.com